About Me

My photo
Hello..I am Dr. Pinki Purkayastha, Chandrani is my other name.I am an Environmental Scientist by profession...I love to write articles, poems, stories and dramas tooo.....
Blogger Widgets

Friday, June 11, 2010


plants provide life ..love them
Each and every component of the nature are our closest relatives..keep loving them..

Vande mataram,
sujalam suphlam malayaja shitalam.
shaishya shyamalam mataram,
vandemataram...

So, according to the Indian philosophy mother of the nation or Bharat maa shows similarity with mother nature..in other words for our country perhaps mother nature is another form of Bharat maa only......

Keep loving Mother Nature ... she is the one who have created us............who is the source of energy and protector of us.............

No comments:

Post a Comment